Fan Mail to Self 3

 Now I am really getting addicted- Nishka is to be blamed for this idea! The third fan mail to myself, in as many days- 

Dear Raj,

One thing I like about you is that you steer clear of controversial (read political/religious) stuff like those WhatsApp members who try and provoke (internet) breakups. Except with close members of your circle, where you might express yourself in person, without acrimony.

Your travel pics are amazing! Also your really old pics - I mean, when you were young. Or your kids were really kids. I can never get enough of those. I understand your parents were avid readers and photographers, and these traits have rubbed off, obviously. 

Your interest in music is something I share, and also interest in singing, in the right company. It relaxes the mind, and also celebrates life. Sports are also something I have always tried out, and I like the fact that you picked up Golf and stayed with it, and you try and make it look easy by training novices who may not have access to it elsewhere. Helps you stay young, I am sure. 

Ok, more next time, Chow!

Yours truly..

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot