Six Monthly Resolutions

 I don't do things by halves-except resolutions. Half-yearly resolutions are more fun. You can make and break them more often than yearly ones, for one. Like celebrating a birthday more than once. You can even celebrate daily. But anyway, I am digressing. On to my 2022 half-yearly resolutions.

Will (or Shall- sounds better) meet old friends - or any friends- more often.

Shall live life more, and work less, progressively. That's progress, right?

Shall try and appreciate other people's achievements, including simple ones, a lot more.

Shall not give speeches longer than 5 minutes, even under pressure.

Shall not stop punning, unless the brain stops functioning. If it has already, you gotta tell me.

Shall try and taste the best of food and drink, and something new regularly. Time is running out, that's why. 'Miles to go before I sleep' kind of thing, taken positively.

I will not break any resolutions, until I make ones that contradict these. Then, I will decide whether to break these or those.

I think that's pretty comprehensive...


2 comments:

Bibhuti Dash said...

I think, the time has come for monthly resolutions - more opportunities for breaking them.

Rajendra said...

Point well-taken, shall try and make more (frequent) resolutions..

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot