Fan-mail to Self

 This is an idea from Nishka, a former student and friend who writes stuff. So let me try this out. This one's restricted to blogging, one of many things I may have fans for - sounds conceited? Ha, ha,.. anyway, here goes..

Dear Raj,

I have followed your blog ever since you started it-around 12 years, I believe. Plenty of people blog, and some write about food, or plants, or poetry. Some use a lot of photographs, and some are bare. Some have serious content bordering on proselytising (not sure if that's the right word, but I wanted to use it), and some are full of humour.

I can't really categorise your blog, because it's all over the place, like life itself. Not a tear-jerker, fortunately, because I hate that kind of stuff. Even when you have some "learnings" that you share, it's in palatable doses, and I am thankful for that.

What I most like about it, is each piece is short, so even if I dislike it, there's not much to dislike. Of course, mostly I veer towards liking them. Just wanted to let you know. If possible, keep writing. You know you have at least one reader who looks forward to it.

Yours truly..

2 comments:

Bibhuti Dash said...

Brilliant advice and well-written too. I'll try to follow it as much as I can.

Harimohan said...

Nice. I'll try one to myself.

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot