These are on my list of my ten great inventions-
- Chair-improved our lives and elevated us from the floor.
- Spoon-gave us ways of using jars and stirring things up.
- Radio-everything else pales before this. An infinite source of information, entertainment and joy. Accessible to the common man. Even Modi uses this to connect with people.
- Pen and paper- how else would we have distinguished ourselves from animals? Books are an endless source of joy.
- Aspirin- it cures something (headache) with certainty-with most other medicines, you are not really sure.
- Homeopathy- again, accssible medicine, and despite what experts tell you, easy to learn and administer yourself. Cures at least a few known uncomfortable conditions.
- Sarcasm- without it, life would be dry and humourless. By using this, we also make friends-and lose some. Keeps the wheel of life on an even keel.
- Marriage-after laughter, this gets my vote as the next best thing. The twain cannot meet, usually, unfortunately.
- Blogging- you are already being subjected to this, so I shall not speak further on the subject-until my next.
- Communism- a better fantasy is yet to be invented.