Birthday Thoughts a bit Early

 It's not my birthday, but will be soon- 62nd, in about a month. So what do I have at 62 that I did not at say, 16?

I have a lot of gratitude, rather than the entitlement, possibly. 

I suspect I have some humility-no traces of it when you are young, usually. I was no exception, I guess. Maybe not enough, but still.. 

I have legions of friends-partly because I had wheels on my feet, and changed places and jobs frequently. As we speak, I will be changing places again, for a new job-hopefully, my last as a full-timer.

Most of all, a life lived fruitfully, according to what I thought was the way to live it, and no regrets. No, this is not a farewell, I am not going anywhere. I will continue to haunt you through my blog and posts and meetings when they do happen. So don't worry, and be happy- in spite of my birthday rants/ramblings.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot