Some Moms

 Not Mother's Day yet, I know, but just to celebrate the young mothers I know among my students, mainly.

Shruti Sharma comes to mind first, with her guitar. She sings well, and so the kid must be having a great childhood. Her sister is also a good singer.

Sandhya Sajeev recently had posted a pic with her daughter, who is probably as talented as her mom.

Nandini Saxena, I was slated to meet in Delhi, but she was advised rest as she was to deliver soon at the time. Has a lovely kid now.

Tejal Rane, I have seen a few pics of as a Mom, with the child. She is from Karwar, I think, so lots of pics from there too. One of the best seafood lunches I ever had was in Karwar..crab was delicious!

Meghana Khadilkar, the Mumbai-Pune mom, has excellent pics of both her kids, on fb quite regularly, winning awards at times for these.


2 comments:

Bibhuti Dash said...

I follow one young Mom's constant excitement about how her child managed not to do the devastating things that she could have. (The Mom is another Tejal.) E.g., when the child was asked in her KG class interview as to what groundnuts are used for, she managed to give a wrong answer, saying Chivda (expected answer: oil) but not THE disastrously wrong (or right?) answer, "Chakhna."

Rajendra said...

I agree that kids can be much more disastrous than they actually are- it's like the difference between a Diwali firecracker and an Atom Bomb.

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot