Meetings and More

 Physical meetings are the best medicine for the gadget-mania that we all seem to suffer from, in the digital age. That's how we used to spend most of our hours before the gadgets came and took over our lives.

Anyway, I try my best to have meetings with friends, new and old. This includes colleagues, classmates, Golfers, and ex-students. No guesses as to which category is the largest one- students/alumni who I have taught, or not (because I knew them as an admin.)

Savitha has been a constant for 20 years or more, and we met quite often in this stint of mine at Bangalore. Now, on my way out, we met again, and recounted the KIAMS, Harihar times, and taking stock of our life and careers. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting her, as always. 











No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot