Caselets on People - Part 2

 Shraddha Nigdikar

We met after IMT Nagpur where she studied, and she also turned out to be from Bhopal, adding to the list of pals from the city. (only Lucknow comes next, I guess). And we met a few times, and she also cooked a great dinner for me and her parents who were visiting. Also on a music group on fb with me, she is multi-talented.

Abha Anagha Kulkarni

We met at her wedding in Nagpur first, and I learnt both her parents were scientists. Then, we met in Mumbai a few times, with Tosha, Sirisha, Anuj and with Sheetal Garg. Each meeting was in a unique place, and I have great memories of those, thanks to some photoshoots. One with the Taj Mahal hotel as a backdrop (at Koylaa) and another at Grandmama's cafe in Mumbai turned out great! She also has unique curls. Bangalore hudugi, though we never met there.

Pratima Gaikwad

A fun girl from Satara, who's taken to Hyderabad where she works. We took a tour of Hitech city, with some food- lots of food- thrown in for good measure, including biryanis and baklava. Chatty, and a great host. Mast combination! We first met at IIM Indore- I must have taught her something..but I forget what.

Ishita Modi

We have met off and on, and also missed a meeting due to unavoidable circumstances. She has mixed feelings about Indore, her sasuraal. :) But I have no mixed feelings about her. She's witty, resourceful, and has a cute daughter. And her husband makes poha.. what else can one want in life? I will always vote for this Modi..

Pallavi Sharma (Bajpai)

Also my twin according to facebook, she and hubby invited my wife and me home while she was in Bangalore. Great fun to be with, and a biryani lover. We actually met at Paradise in Bangalore once, and once with Shafique (who's also my twin as per fb) in a meeting of 3 twins (you figure that out!). Also from Bhopal, like many pals.

Anushka Mishra

A bookworm who worms her way into the hearts of people. We met after chatting on facebook a few times, and she was in Bangalore, so we regularly went to bookstores to buy books for each other and ourselves.. currently there's a hiatus, but I am sure she'll resume soon. I might just join once in a way from Indore! Funnily, we did not meet at all at KIAMS, since her batch was long after I had left. She's writing a book, and hopes to complete it soon. 

Bharath Shenoy

My coffee partner from IFIM, we met a couple of times at Church Street (again). He has already published a book of fiction, and a second is on its way. Works in market research, so we have lots to talk about.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot