Creating Memories

 Living in the present is fine, but I think life is about creating memories-preferably good ones. So it's not surprising whether imprinted on a photograph or just on the mind, I am full of memories- mostly good ones. It's a different matter that I forget my passwords, but important people and time spent with them, I do remember. 

That process has started- compiling some memories of my two years at NMIMS Bangalore, with a lot of wonderful people. 

Above, Rakshita- we first met online during her induction. Later, in person.
Sreejani in a virtual performance at an event, during the pandemic


Manuja, my first Emcee at the virtual convocation we pioneered at NMIMS.


Felicitations.. staff and students, with Mr. Shenoy of MTR Foods.


PR Committee again, just after I had joined.
Below, a faculty dev. program I did.


The diverse programs..and my office.



Gayathri, a friend of Preei Ravikiran, andd a student (below) learn Golf.



Sandeep Rao (ex-PES, student) is now a prof in Dublin. Neelima Watve brought him to visit.

Prerona is a part-time Golfer too!

Diti Goswami sings a Bong song.

Shatakshi the guest faculty

Khushboo, Shaukat, Tanaya, Kavya, Sangram Wadkar from placements

Lily, Devi, Alisha, Santosha..

Prerona sings an Assamese song at a gathering we had.

Common Purpose, with Dundee and Brunel University students.

Shloka, Akshita Ghildiyal (her brother was also a student earlier), Jay from the P.R. Committee.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot