Cooking is Fun

 Note I said cooking, not cleaning up.. that is not as much fun. But cooking gives you scope to experiment, and be creative. Of course, being spoilt by having Mom and Maids do most cooking, I never properly learnt it until I went to live abroad. Learnt by watching other Indian students and hearing from people- those were pre-Youtube days.

Some of my creations



Now I can fend for myself. Had learnt buying vegetables from my trips with Dad to the Andhra markets in childhood. So I can get veggies, can cook a decent rice, dal and chicken/veg meal. Also, eggs of two or three kinds. Dosa if I have the batter. Poha, and a couple of things more.

In short, I can survive. With Youtube, it should be far simpler.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot