Until Death Do Us Part?

 Not necessarily. There's another D word that can do the parting, by playing its part in the parting.

This is a tongue-in-cheek look- cheeky, if you prefer- at some high profile splits.

Melinda- Bill, you didn't pay the bills on time...again!

Bill- My WORD, you do get on my nerves at times.. I never claimed that I EXCEL-led at mundane stuff like this. I am a programmer by training, not a bill-payer.

Melinda- I suggest you go jump out of that WINDOW there. I don't need you if you can't make yourself useful around the house. 

Bill- Ok, fine, I was anyway sick of being tied in..I want to be an EXPLORER again.. see ya!


Jeff Bezos to MacKenzie (before the split)- You are an Amazon.. I mean, amazing!

MacKenzie- I object to that slip of the tongue. You meant I have put on weight, didn't you?

Jeff- No, darling, how could I?

MacKenzie- Ok, how about I lighten your wallet just a little bit? Won't that be amazing? You'll hear from my lawyer soon... express delivery!



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot