Mother's Day 2021

 Celebrating with pics of mothers I know or have clicked. 

My sister, her daughter and my Mom. 
They are playing cricket in the pic below.


Two of my students Anshita (above) and Manjari (below) and their daughters.


Friends gathering, with a daughter Rimjhim, and her Mom Rajni behind.

Cousins Sheelu and Pramila, with their daughters behind them.

Shonika and her Mom, Kailash Gupta at their home. 

Shweta Kushal on karaoke, with her sister and two kids.
With My Mother-in-law at Charleston, SC.

Air Force Golf Club, with Madhuri Helchel and her son.

A young lady learns Golf as her Mom watches, Kodaikanal.

Shubha Gokhale, my cousin, with her daughter Maya.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot