Gujarat and Rajasthan

 I have been mostly to Ahmedabad, usually as a guest of an educational institute- IIMA, Nirma, and MICA being my hosts in the trips I remember, and a University in Anand once. Therefore, I don't have too many recollections, except the people I met who were uniformly hospitable, unlike the land, which is mostly dry and dusty, and somewhat similar to the Dubai landscape I have seen, minus the huge towers.

My memories are mostly about people, therefore- Varsha and Anita at MICA, Manjari and Ankita, Ishan Joshi, Keyur Bhalavat (some of them entrepreneurs like true-blue Gujjus usually are). Some pics including a couple from neighbouring Rajasthan.

Jaisalmer in Rajasthan, a desert destination, worth visiting-above and below.




Manjari Mundanad and Punyashlok Dwibedy above, and Ankita/Ishan Joshi, Keyur and others, below.




The MICA team with Varsha, Anita Basalingappa and others. I was there for a Ph.D. viva of a student of Anita's.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot