Karnataka, Part 2- Harihar

 Well, I never again lived 500 metres from an 18-hole Golf course, after Harihar- the Kirloskars built it there. The students were some of the most beautiful people, as you will see in the pics that follow, and the staff and faculty colleagues are still in touch. What more can one ask for from a workplace? Take a look. 

A group pic when I was about to leave in 2001. 


Sudhir, Panneerselvam who's now at Tumkur SIT, Sandeep, Niranjan Swain, me, K.S. Bhat and Vijayakumar - many are in touch.
I didn't even teach her, but Anushka Mishra and I formed a Mutual Admiration Society..so did Savitha of Batch 1 and me (below)



Mutual admiration is actually great, so here are more candidates- some are forming still- Nishka the Ghostwriter, with two more (above), and a group in early days of PGDM, below. Vikash, Viral, Harsh, Chandni, Damini, Shruti, Amrita, Ruchira, Priyadarshi,...



Recent meetups with these guys were just as lovely- Dheeraj (above) in Chennai, and Nidhi in Indore, her hometown and my workplace then.

Shweta (above) went to great lengths to catch up, and that resulted in Sunil and Sharmistha Singh catching up soon after. (below)


They say (actually Dheeraj does, and I agree) that KIAMS girls get more beautiful as the years go by. Some proof below- Vidya TC and Swapna in Singapore. I told them about this theory, and they smiled even more...



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot