West Bengal and Kolkata

 I have visited Darjeeling, Siliguri and Shantiniketan too, but most visits have centred around Kolkata (Calcutta). IIMC used to host us for some meetings when I was in IIML and IIMK, and I went to Kolkata for a few admission interviews when I worked for KIAMS, Harihar.

Recently, I visited for some alumni meets of IMT Nagpur and Ghaziabad, and also to meet a friend a couple of years ago. A family visit also happened in the early 90s from Hyderabad. I always enjoyed the food and the ambience of the city, and the Clubs there too. I have been to around 3 or four of them, thanks to friends. Alpana, a friend from an MDP at IIM Indore, Sudeshna and Roopsha who are past students, I am yet to meet. But I have met Siddharth Agarwal of KIAMS, Aditi Sood and Pushpak from KIAMS there, and also Naveen Das and other colleagues when we visited NSHM. The Gariahat market used to be a haunt when we visited earlier. Some pics from visits-

Gariahat above, and Science Museum, with Ajanta Sircar, below


Tollygunge with dash.

Streets..

Tram ride, boat ride..


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot