Things I Did Not Do in 2017

This is a recounting (wrong word, actually) of things I did not do.

I did not go to the Dominican Republic to present a paper, because of visa and travel hassles. I did go to Colombo, though, proving that visa processes really affect travellers.

I did not look all around while crossing the road and ended up with a broken wrist. A lesson there, somewhere.

I did not exercise my wrist enough, playing Golf..mostly resting on my laurels last December when I got a Hole-in-one. This pic is from that trip to Coonoor/Wellington. Hope to make up in 2018.


I did not react to the aggravating stuff on facebook. I use fb to make connections with friends, and have some fun..and I succeed.




No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot