Favourite Actors

First, the women.

Smita Patil was really classy, in my view. Top spot.

Tabu comes close. I liked her in Cheeni kum, Hera Pheri, The Namesake,..

Vidya Balan. Takes your breath away, in some of her roles, like Parineeta.

Deepti Naval. Chashme baddoor!

Nimrat Kaur was very good in The Luchbox. Taapsee Pannu in Pink. Nandita Das in Fire.

Rekha in Khubsoorat.

The Men.

Irrfan in almost any film of his.

Naseeruddin Shah in Masoom is the one I remember the most..and Jaane Bhi Do Yaro, the greatest black comedy.

Om Puri in Ardh Satya. Ditto.

Amjad Khan in Sholay.

Abhay Deol.

Rahul Bose.

There are favourite stars too, for different reasons.

No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot